The Ralph Ayres Scholarship
Bio about Ralph Ayres and purposed of scholarship
Guidelines and Selection Criteria (to be edited):
- Potential recipients must be a high school senior at Chesterton High School and have demonstrated academic success at Chesterton, which display an ability to succeed at their chosen post-secondary educational institution.
- Potential recipients must provide evidence of financial need in order to attend a higher education institution in the state of Indiana.
- Scholarship funds are to the used only for the payment of tuition, books, or housing while pursuing a bachelor’s degree or pursing a technical certificate from a school accredited by a regional or national organization for the relevant vocation or trade program. The Duneland Education Foundation will make payment directly to the University or School to pay these expenses.
- Potential recipients must provide evidence of regular part-time employment either during the school year or during a school break.
- Written recommendation from a school principal, administrator, coach, or teacher is required.
- Scholarship applicants will be vetted by the Duneland Education Foundation.
- A scholarship will be awarded to one student per year in the amount of $x,xxx.
<INSERT GRAVITY FORM ONLINE APPLICATION SHORTCODE HERE>